kaplan cd practice exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiterry

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone have trouble with the RC part of the exam? Whenever I finish reading the first paragraph and try to scroll down, it scrolls to halfway like jumping to the 3rd or 4th paragraph, or further. It is just my computer/cd or did anyone have a problem also?

Members don't see this ad.

chiterry said:
Did anyone have trouble with the RC part of the exam? Whenever I finish reading the first paragraph and try to scroll down, it scrolls to halfway like jumping to the 3rd or 4th paragraph, or further. It is just my computer/cd or did anyone have a problem also?

yes I had the same problem. I think it's just way it is. What I found worked the best was to make the mouse-clicking time as short as possible by dropping the finger ~3cm away from the mouse button.

thanks for your reply. i was wasting so much time clicking that i gave up on the rc part and skipped it. i wonder how other people were able to take it. i just hope the real dat isnt like that.

the scroll bar on the DAT is normal... like in IE.

Kaplan's scroll bar honestly pissed me off. i wonder how i even finished the test.

If you have access to a mac, try it on the mac. My PC was giving me problems as well. Switched to the mac and it was perfect.