Kaplan CD RC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any trouble with the RC section on the 08-09 Kaplan CD? I am not talking about the actual test I mean it does not scroll correctly, I couldn't even see all the paragraphs or answer choices sometimes, it just skips over them on the scroll. Just wondering if anybody else was having any problems or if it is just me.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. It was really annoying. everytime I tried to scroll down, it would overdo it and so I would have to take a couple of up/downs to respot where I was. I was actually gonna post a thread and ask how that compares to the actual DAT. I'm sure it is more user-friendly (I hope)

Yeah, that was my main concern. I haven't taken my topscore tests yet, are they any better? I could barley answer the questions on the Kaplan, it was pretty worthless.

Yep I had the same problem and I was like man I hope the real test isnt this ridiculous! but it wasnt.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, I just took this test, and had the same problem in RC section. Can someone explain how it looks like on the real test?