Kaplan CD test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osims

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im kind of bummed right now, my test is in two weeks and i just took the natural science section test provided by the kaplan CD and it was freakin hard. way harder than topscore and i think it was a little harder than achiever as well (well for the genchem it was). For those of you who have taken the real DAT i just wanna know how the CD kaplan test compares. My Kaplan CD scores are provided bellow and the topscore test.

Kaplan:

Bio-18
gchem-18
ochem-17

Topscore test #1:

Bio-20
Gchem-21
Ochem-20

Members don't see this ad.

My actual DAT scores were higher than Kaplan scores by 2-4 points for each section. I think you will be fine. Good luck! ;):D:)

im kind of bummed right now, my test is in two weeks and i just took the natural science section test provided by the kaplan CD and it was freakin hard. way harder than topscore and i think it was a little harder than achiever as well (well for the genchem it was). For those of you who have taken the real DAT i just wanna know how the CD kaplan test compares. My Kaplan CD scores are provided bellow and the topscore test.

Kaplan:

Bio-18
gchem-18
ochem-17

Topscore test #1:

Bio-20
Gchem-21
Ochem-20

Kaplan:

Bio-18
gchem-18
ochem-17

Topscore test #1:

Bio-20
Gchem-21
Ochem-20

The only thing I used was the Kaplan book/cd (for 2 weeks prior to the DAT) but I don't remember my practice scores...all I remember is the 22 I got when I actually took the DAT. :) Rather than bragging, what I'm trying to show you is that YOU'RE FREAKING YOURSELF OUT! If you got through the practice test in the allotted amount of time then you'll do fine on the real thing. The Kaplan is more than enough to prepare you for the test. Sure, there were questions I didn't know...but as long as you remember your strategies you learned from Kaplan you will do great. And if you're scared you don't "know it all"...who does? The DAT covers so much knowledge you'd be wasting your time trying to learn more stuff because the likelihood you actually learn something new that's asked is quite small...it doesn't mater what I say though because you will continue to freak out about it just like everyone else does (although I didn't) :rolleyes: