Kaplan classes?

Started by JHTN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JHTN

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I wanted to get some input from people who have already studied or have taken the pcat. I was thinking about registering for the online kaplan pcat class (almost 1k) and wonder if it is worth the money and outcome. I guess the other alternatives is to get pcat books to read and study from which cost less than $50. 1k vs 50 bucks? I don't mind spending the money if it is worth it but would the expensive kaplan class prevail over the $50 dollar pcat study guide books.

Just need some suggestions from those with prior experience and would appreciate your reply.