Kaplan Composite Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Farcus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I seen this around somewhere, and searched but didn't get anything related specifically to this. But what are the ranges for Kaplan's scoring? I read one post you just -10 point from kaplan to get more of your real thing or something. I took my first kaplan midterm got a 439 composite I don't know what that means. I just know on the real PCAT anything above 400 is above 50% or so.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea how to convert to those 400 numbers from the 240 total questions + out of 5 for writing on the Kaplan Final Test (The book not class). Anyone able to help me with that? Is it just 2 points for each question?

I know I seen this around somewhere, and searched but didn't get anything related specifically to this. But what are the ranges for Kaplan's scoring? I read one post you just -10 point from kaplan to get more of your real thing or something. I took my first kaplan midterm got a 439 composite I don't know what that means. I just know on the real PCAT anything above 400 is above 50% or so.
I know that when you take the class they give you a book that you take to class, and within the first few pages the have a conversion from score to percentile.