Kaplan Composite Score

Started by Farcus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farcus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I seen this around somewhere, and searched but didn't get anything related specifically to this. But what are the ranges for Kaplan's scoring? I read one post you just -10 point from kaplan to get more of your real thing or something. I took my first kaplan midterm got a 439 composite I don't know what that means. I just know on the real PCAT anything above 400 is above 50% or so.
 
I have no idea how to convert to those 400 numbers from the 240 total questions + out of 5 for writing on the Kaplan Final Test (The book not class). Anyone able to help me with that? Is it just 2 points for each question?
 
I know I seen this around somewhere, and searched but didn't get anything related specifically to this. But what are the ranges for Kaplan's scoring? I read one post you just -10 point from kaplan to get more of your real thing or something. I took my first kaplan midterm got a 439 composite I don't know what that means. I just know on the real PCAT anything above 400 is above 50% or so.
I know that when you take the class they give you a book that you take to class, and within the first few pages the have a conversion from score to percentile.