This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ssha

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I've taken a kaplan course about a year ago however I lost access to the online resources. I'm planning on taking the mcat again and I wish I had the online resources to look at videos and the mcat channel.

I really don't want to pay again for this expensive course so if anyone would allow my to use their account for the online resources I would REALLY appreciate it! Thank you <3
I lost mine too. However, you can salvage some material if you active the online copies of the books... it comes with some study material and 3 FLs.

I lost mine too. However, you can salvage some material if you active the online copies of the books... it comes with some study material and 3 FLs.

Yes I know about those, but it's not the same! They want to squeeze every drop of money from us :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I know about those, but it's not the same! They want to squeeze every drop of money from us :mad:

Have you tried calling 1-800-Kaptest and asking for an extension? Or emailing your old teacher? I took a Kaplan course too and they were fairly lenient with extensions.

Have you tried calling 1-800-Kaptest and asking for an extension? Or emailing your old teacher? I took a Kaplan course too and they were fairly lenient with extensions.

Yes I tried but they said they would extend it only if I paid half the amount so like 600 dollars!

Yes I tried but they said they would extend it only if I paid half the amount so like 600 dollars!

Oh that's some BS! Did you look into the fine print of the "Higher Score Guarantee"? There may be a discount in there.

Oh that's some BS! Did you look into the fine print of the "Higher Score Guarantee"? There may be a discount in there.

It isss!!! I was like I didn't even get to use my higher score guarantee. But they were like sorry since the course was a year ago we can't give that to you.... Now idk what to do I really need those resources; they were actually more helpful than the class.

Kaplan occasionally has discounted rates throughout random times of the year (15-30~% off?). Maybe you can ask during one of those times to apply the discount to the $600.

Kaplan occasionally has discounted rates throughout random times of the year (15-30~% off?). Maybe you can ask during one of those times to apply the discount to the $600.

Yeah, I know they always have the $200 off deals but i'm pretty sure it doesn't apply. Even if it did, that's still A LOT to pay for something I already paid for before :(