Kaplan Course Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Qester

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello all,

So I have gotten the Kaplan Step 1 lecture books as well as the accompanying videos and QBank. I am currently in the midst of doing the Qbank but had a question regarding the books/videos.

For those of you who have actually done the books and videos how would you rate each subject (Pharm, Anatomy, Behavioral, Immuno/Micro, Path, Bio/Gen, Physics)?

I will be doing UFAP for the majority of my dedicated but had thought to do Kaplan pre-dedicated to build a more solid foundation. Which of the books/videos are "Must-do/High-Yield/Amazingly Done" which are just ok, and which should I avoid altogether?

Thanks

mxmd

mens in suits.
Reaction score
for me, biochem = pharm = immuno = anatomy >> Micro >>>>> everything else > 50 feet of poop >>> physio.

mymembernames

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes. That's how it was meant to be. You're more than covered for Pharmacology, biochem and immuno if you do the books + vids

Thanks. I was wondering whether I could get away with just reading the books since I probably wont have the time to do both. Any thoughts? Thanks again.