Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am confused and need your opinions.
I am planning to take October PCAT and using the Kaplan book right now.
I want to use an another aid for preparation and confused which option should I choose.
1. Kaplan course
2. Dr. Collins study material.
Which one do you guys think is better? I don't have time to do both but I like to cover all my bases. I would not like to have any doubts before the exam.
Thanks in advance.
I am planning to take October PCAT and using the Kaplan book right now.
I want to use an another aid for preparation and confused which option should I choose.
1. Kaplan course
2. Dr. Collins study material.
Which one do you guys think is better? I don't have time to do both but I like to cover all my bases. I would not like to have any doubts before the exam.
Thanks in advance.