Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking this prep course in 2 weeks time and my CS is scheduled for Jan 29. Could anyone share their experience with Kaplan? Can I rely on it as my sole practice?
I will practice cases with a friend of mine, but since neither he nor I have ever practiced medicine in America, we have no clue as to how to behave during a SP encounter. I also bought a 30 day suscription to UW CS but have no idea as to how to properly use it.
I will practice cases with a friend of mine, but since neither he nor I have ever practiced medicine in America, we have no clue as to how to behave during a SP encounter. I also bought a 30 day suscription to UW CS but have no idea as to how to properly use it.