Kaplan DAT Final Exam Answer Key

Started by mikala003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mikala003

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. This is my first post. I was wondering if anyone has taken the Kaplan DAT course? I am getting ready to take my DATs next month and I just noticed I do not have the answer key to the final exam. If someone has it can you please, pretty please share them with me? Thanks!
 
Section 1
ACBCB ACECD BEBAD ADCBC CBCCA AEADE CDDDA BDEED ADEDE EEBED

CDAAB DDCDD BCCBB AEDBB DEAAD DDABE CEBDE DCAEC EECAA EBDCD

Section 2
ADCEA EBBDC AEBCB DABAC DCBAD ADDAC CADBD BAADA BCBCA CADAA

CDCEE BCABB ACCBA DDBBC BADCE CABBD ADCAC BDAAB

Section 3
CDDEB EBCAB DEBBA EADED CDEBC BEBCE CADDE DEDCB CBECB AEDDB

Section 4
CEAAE CDDCC BEDBD EDDAC BCDEA BDADB ADEAC ECEBA
 
Hey thanks for emailing me the key! So yesterday, I posted my first message and I'm excited to view all the pointers to take the DATs. I'm extremely nervous. Any good studying tips to calm the nerves?