Kaplan DAT midterm and final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grkstudent22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just finished doing my Kaplan DAT final and i got:
AA 15.67
NS 16
GC 14
OC 18
RC 18
QR 13 (eek)
PAT 21

I also took the midterm earlier and recieved:
AA 15.36
NS 14.10
GC 13
OC 14
RC 17
QR 15
PAT 22

I was wondering if this was a good start since I havent really been hardcore studying yet? And also, I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to study for the quantitative reasoning section. I am having difficulty with this section even though it is only high school math. Thank you : )))

Members don't see this ad.

you have a nice PAT...but remember Kaplan's PAT is easier than the real PAT...after the midterm you didnt improve...thats like WTH? and hardcore studying? didnt you study alot while in the Kaplan course? they give a huge amount of homework and practice......

you have a nice PAT...but remember Kaplan's PAT is easier than the real PAT...after the midterm you didnt improve...thats like WTH? and hardcore studying? didnt you study alot while in the Kaplan course? they give a huge amount of homework and practice......

i have to agree with this...the kaplan class should be used to complement one's studying for the exam, otherwise you get nothing out of the practice midterms and finals. i'd be somewhat worried with a AA of 16 on the practice final...but if you have lots of time left and are intending to do some topscore and achiever tests then you should be fine