Kaplan Dat Self Paced Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

russ7272

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody recently used the Kaplan Self-Paced Course for their Dat studies? How was it? Do you recommend the live online course instead?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the live online course this past winter, and I think the self-paced one would suffice. The actual class did not help me too much, but the self-paced materials were great and helped me score a 25AA.

The Kaplan PAT was sufficient except for the angle rankings. Angles on Kaplan were at obviously different degrees but the actual test made it harder to differentiate between angles

Members don't see this ad :)
I used bootcamp and Kaplan. Honestly just use Bootcamp. The explanations are way better and they have videos that explain every question! When you are tired and don't want to study anymore the videos REALLY help.

is there anyway to buy just the Bootcamp pat, or do you have to buy the whole package?

I don't believe so. But if you're looking for just the PAT, you're better off getting PATBooster than DATBootcamp.

xoxo

Reactions: 1 users
I took the live online course this past winter, and I think the self-paced one would suffice. The actual class did not help me too much, but the self-paced materials were great and helped me score a 25AA.
Can you post a breakdown of how you used the Kaplan resources? There are so many guides for DAT bootcamp but no Kaplan ones.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody recently used the Kaplan Self-Paced Course for their Dat studies? How was it? Do you recommend the live online course instead?
Kaplan is an absolute waste of money. better resources to study have been referenced on this site