Kaplan diagnostic score/correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gardener400

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored a 55% on the 150 question Kaplan diagnostic. Have not been able to find any correlation to step score. Still have not taken the second semester of M2 courses yet. Step I scheduled in mid June. Any idea of how that correlates to a score and what I should be aiming for? Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I got 77% today and my test is in 10 days. Been through (FA + Uworld) x2 + Pathoma videos. Still got UWSA 2 and the 4 most recent NBMEs to take. I felt that this Kaplan test was kinda hard. Very into details that I haven't encountered yet. My impression is that they want to scare you out so you buy their courses.

I scored a 55% on the 150 question Kaplan diagnostic. Have not been able to find any correlation to step score. Still have not taken the second semester of M2 courses yet. Step I scheduled in mid June. Any idea of how that correlates to a score and what I should be aiming for? Thanks everyone!
If you have not seeing 50% of M2 material what possible correlation could there be?

I got 77% today and my test is in 10 days. Been through (FA + Uworld) x2 + Pathoma videos. Still got UWSA 2 and the 4 most recent NBMEs to take. I felt that this Kaplan test was kinda hard. Very into details that I haven't encountered yet. My impression is that they want to scare you out so you buy their courses.

Can confirm this is exactly what they did for the MCAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app