Kaplan Diagnostic Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MowgliR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it a very bad quality test (especially PAT)? I took the DAT before and am now enrolled in the course (got it free). What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me or is it a very bad quality test (especially PAT)? I took the DAT before and am now enrolled in the course (got it free). What do you guys think?

I have never on this site actually heard someone speak highly of kaplan courses. Or princeton courses, or any of those. Kinda pissed my mom is forcing me to take one ;\

I have never on this site actually heard someone speak highly of kaplan courses. Or princeton courses, or any of those. Kinda pissed my mom is forcing me to take one ;\

I mean the diagnostic is the diagnostic. I think they make that harder on purpose so you can show improvement. But I hear the workshops and quizzes are where it at.

define poor quality?

Its not challenging? Too hard?

Its serves as your baseline basis for their "high score guarantee".

What I did was if I didn't know an answer or felt I had to guess I left it blank. They give you the booklet and the paper back so you can get an idea of what you know and what you don't.

Kaplan's goldmine if you will is the sheer amount of questions they have to you. The classroom is total hit or miss.

Plus you'll know when you go through the online thing it but its often harder and time consuming than the real thing.

Most gchem questions, are full on calculations. Ochem is about the same.

Bio is so-so. Its all over the place like the actual test but sometimes are superficial.

I feel their PAT is junk.