Kaplan Discount Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eddie13231

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm looking for a discount code for Kaplan classroom course and have searched all over SDN and the net for one (lots of google searching). If anyone has seen a code can you please PM me or let me know on this thread? I would appriciate it very much!! I actually called kaplan tonight and they said they don't have any special discounts going on and the guy wouldn't give me any discounts...so i'm all outta options.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think most of their discount codes are time sensitive. I got a discount when I signed up but the discount was only offered if you signed up during that month. If you are planning on taking the MCAT this spring then you probably need to sign up for a class soon which means you might need to just take the hit if you can't find a discount code thats valid. Otherwise you should just check the Kaplan MCAT class website every week or so to see if they are offering the class at a promotional rate. Thats how I got my discount - they advertised the reduced rate on the MCAT page (looks like there is a special offer right now, but it doesn't save you any money really). Another option is to take the online MCAT class - its a little less expensive. Anyway good luck.

I was on their e-mailing list so I got an e-mail when they were offering a $200 discount for the course. I signed up then.

I don't know how often they offer them, though.

8099100 for 10% off the online course and 8099109 for $75 off the classroom course.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the help guys. I think I may just have to take the hit because I need to enroll for a class starting in three weeks. If anyone else has any codes please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread!

Thanks!

While I don't have the code, the MCAT promo that's been posted around here is a "double your MCAT prep for free" promo. I can't quite remember all the nuances so call the 800# or the website or your local center. The discount applies to those who enroll in January (1-31).