Kaplan Fin aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ozone

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN folks,
I'm a Naija( nigeria) based medical doctor who recently got an admission at kaplan test prep at Philadelphia to pepare for step 1.
Is there any where I can look for fin aid.
Pls help a bro by posting a reply
! luv:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi SDN folks,
I'm a Naija( nigeria) based medical doctor who recently got an admission at kaplan test prep at Philadelphia to pepare for step 1.
Is there any where I can look for fin aid.
Pls help a bro by posting a reply
! luv:love:

Kaplan is private and the only way I know you get financial aid is if u are are associated with a school that promotes them. At my undergrad, I got half off because Kaplan was situated right next to my school and they gave the students that discount based on the amount of their tuition that was covered by fin. aid.
Btw, how can you be a medical doctor and need to take step 1? Are you trying to practice in the U.S.? Also, no one gets admitted to Kaplan test prep. You sign up and get a spot in the class.:rolleyes:

You probably need to contact Kaplan to see if they offer any loans for their products. I think they might for their more expensive options.