Kaplan Final Exam Results...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grock42

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's almost exactly one week until the test and I'm assuming most people are now taking the final in the 2008-2009 study book. I'm hoping some people can post up some results for comparison since there is no way of calculating a true grade.

So far I have graded and gotten: 32 of 48 on Verbal Ability
29/48 on Biology

more to come...

Members don't see this ad.

My scores on the kaplan were comparable to my scores in cliffs and barrons with few exceptions.

The kaplan chemistry was much more math intensive than anything else I've ran across and my scores suffered due to time.

I did horrible on the kaplan chemistry and got about 40% of them. I had been averaging 65-85% on the others. (Barrons seemed too easy, kaplan too hard, and hopefully Cliffs is "just right" for chem. )

Bio.. I've averaged about 80-90% on every test including kaplan

Math.. 70-80% with the lowest coming from kaplan

verbal 90%+ on all of them.

I'm hoping for 70-80 composite... if I manage anything above that it's just gravy.

Good luck!

I feel as though the final exam was easier than the test at the beginning of the book! :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
It was either easier so it can seem as if *we have improved* throughout the course or HEY, maybe we have learned a lot and we know our stuff so that made it easy! hahaha I really hope thats it :)

I really wonder if the Kaplan Test are really similar to the actual PCAT though? If easier then yaaah if harder then :(

It was either easier so it can seem as if *we have improved* throughout the course or HEY, maybe we have learned a lot and we know our stuff so that made it easy! hahaha I really hope thats it :)

I really wonder if the Kaplan Test are really similar to the actual PCAT though? If easier then yaaah if harder then :(

Or they made the final exam easier so that you think their book helped you. :laugh:

/big brother

FTR, I took the first exam but not the final. The first exam is to see what I needed to work on. The final would either a) make me think I know it all b)make me realize I dont. Im not wasting all that energy just to freak myself out before the exam. ;)