Kaplan Flashcards vs. Kaplan Blue Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is studying the Kaplan Flashcards (from the course) better than studying the entire the Kaplan Blue Book?

Members don't see this ad.

Not a good idea. I would study the blue book and use the flashcards to highlight certain points in the bluebook.

i use the kaplan flashcards when im focusing on another topic. for example im studying ochem out of the book and bust out bio flashcards when i don't have anything else to do. i'm also making my own flashcards as well because the kaplan ones are kinda easy. i love flashcards, you can do them while watching tv

i use the kaplan flashcards when im focusing on another topic. for example im studying ochem out of the book and bust out bio flashcards when i don't have anything else to do. i'm also making my own flashcards as well because the kaplan ones are kinda easy. i love flashcards, you can do them while watching tv

Or while you are in the subway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the flashcards in the final 2 weeks before my test in between studying the blue book, class work book, and taking practice tests. I also studied the flash cards while driving...which I do not recommend. I had to shoot out of town for the weekend before my test and I studied the cards during the entire 2-2.5 hr drive I had.

The other posters had good ideas as well, but I think we all agree that the flashcards are NOT sufficient enough on their own.

hey, a friend of mine who took the MCAT a while back gave me her Kaplan flashcards and I was just wondering if the MCAT and DAT flashcards are the same from KAPLAN or if there are some differences like with plant stuff and what not...?? THanks in advance