Step I Kaplan flyer?

Started by pxz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pxz

Justice
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone who has a flyer of Kaplan step 1 preparation? There are some specials offered on the page. One of my friends got it when he was in AMSA summer meeting, but he lost it. 🙂
 
I know I have a copy buried somewhere - were you looking for info on a specific package, or did you want to know all the specials?
 
There is a page listing all the specials. If you can fine one, would you mind sending/faxing me one copy?

Thanks