Kaplan Full Length Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtblt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here taken the Kaplan simulated exam? I'm just wondering how it compares to the NBME and UW practice exams in terms of score prediction. I know people on here hate Kaplan but if it's a reliable score predictor I'd rather take that than paying for the UW exams. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Well I just took the exam right now, I got about 71% of the questions right with a serious lag in my thinking process at the end. That said, it doesn't give you a predictive score, had I known that, I wouldn't have taken it. Stick with the NBME. If you do take it though, let me know. I'd like to see how it correlates to actual scores.

Hmm, I think I'm going to do the a UW practice exam in that case... does anyone have a suggestion as to whether I should do #1 or #2? After quickly scanning through the forum, it seems like #2 predicts a higher score... but I want something more accurate, so is #1 better? Or are they the same?