kaplan full length practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dara678

Hello Kitty Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do you get a hold of these full length practice tests i keep hearing ppl talk about? do you call kaplan? do they cost money?

thanks!
dara

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Dara,

Here is the link for Kaplan, I am not sure where the full length test is and if you can get it separate from all the qbank stuff. I am too tired to search or anything but give them a call and ask them your questions.

http://www.kaptest.com/repository/t...s/repository/content/Medical_Licensing/Step-1

I have the package so I am trying to extract everything I can for my $$. People are saying on some threads that qbank is good to learn but maybe not so good for determining the actual final score. That seem like a new, but important topic being brought up. Maybe new for this year?

thanks paws, i looked on the site and could only find the tests in conjunction with the lecture course. but i think i've read that other people have taken them without the lecture course ... can anybody tell me how?

thanks!

dara678 said:
thanks paws, i looked on the site and could only find the tests in conjunction with the lecture course. but i think i've read that other people have taken them without the lecture course ... can anybody tell me how?

thanks!
it is part of the subscription that i bought. it is listed as a simulated online exam on the same homepage that has the link for qbank (questions). it is a full 7 hours.