SaharanPrince

"Whatever it takes"
10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2005
35
1
42
Status
Hey guys I decided to create a Kaplan Full Length Thread, for all of you guys who are taking these practice tests please come and share with the rest of us...
 

go lakers

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
718
48
CA
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
just took #8 today. didnt do that great (9-10-10) but i'm definitely going to use it as a learning tool.


does anyone know do we have to know the different crystalline structures for GCHEM (body centered cubic, face centered cubic, etc.)? because that showed up and i was like :scared:
 

BXP

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2006
85
0
Status
Pre-Medical
go lakers said:
just took #8 today. didnt do that great (9-10-10) but i'm definitely going to use it as a learning tool.


does anyone know do we have to know the different crystalline structures for GCHEM (body centered cubic, face centered cubic, etc.)? because that showed up and i was like :scared:
Lol, what the hell are those things :confused: Was it a free-standing question???
 
About the Ads

go lakers

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
718
48
CA
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
kp FL 8, PS question #4
 

BXP

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2006
85
0
Status
Pre-Medical
go lakers said:
kp FL 8, PS question #4
Question #4 would mean that it's part of the first passage. There must have been something in there then.

Note: Just read the answer description... I guess it's part passage info and part background info. Weird.
 

go lakers

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
718
48
CA
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
unfortunately it's not in the passage. the passage does mention "wurtzite structure with a 4 F- arranged tetrahedrally around NH4+" but does not ever mention BCC vs. FCC vs. simple cubic.

the solutions state "The MCAT also expects you to be able to distinguish between simple cubic and face centered cubic structures, so keep that in mind..."
 

natusss

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2006
224
2
Status
MD/PhD Student
I took FL 3 today. I got a 31! (PS 10 V 10 BS 11). I was 1 question away from a 11 in both ps and v, and I made tons of careless erros in BS, so I am kinda mad at myself. I am kinda looking foward to taking another practice exam next week, just to see if I can do better.
Good luck to you all!
:)
 

odddodo

Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2006
135
0
Status
go lakers said:
unfortunately it's not in the passage. the passage does mention "wurtzite structure with a 4 F- arranged tetrahedrally around NH4+" but does not ever mention BCC vs. FCC vs. simple cubic.

the solutions state "The MCAT also expects you to be able to distinguish between simple cubic and face centered cubic structures, so keep that in mind..."
That is weird...I actually learned about crystalline structures in my materials science engineering course, but never heard a thing about them in the pre-med courses.
 
OP
S

SaharanPrince

"Whatever it takes"
10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2005
35
1
42
Status
how many full lengths u guys took so far? I have taken 3 so far and planning on taking one this weekend. I am planning on taking #3 this weekend, I took 1,2 and 5. Is #3 hard?
 

natusss

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2006
224
2
Status
MD/PhD Student
SaharanPrince said:
how many full lengths u guys took so far? I have taken 3 so far and planning on taking one this weekend. I am planning on taking #3 this weekend, I took 1,2 and 5. Is #3 hard?
I took 1,2 and 3 so far. I didnt think #3 was too bad. I thought bio was fair (I made very stupid mistakes though, I should of gotten a 13 :().
what did you think of #5? I am considering taking another test, but dont know which one.
Good Luck!!
 
OP
S

SaharanPrince

"Whatever it takes"
10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2005
35
1
42
Status
natusss said:
I took 1,2 and 3 so far. I didnt think #3 was too bad. I thought bio was fair (I made very stupid mistakes though, I should of gotten a 13 :().
what did you think of #5? I am considering taking another test, but dont know which one.
Good Luck!!
Yeah #5 is pretty good, I found it challenging but doable, i am using it as study material, going over the answers and relearning the concepts, the explanations are amazing and very helpful...
 

natusss

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2006
224
2
Status
MD/PhD Student
If anyone took #3, can you explain question 191 to me?
Thanks! :)
 

lakerlovin

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
10
0
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys, I'm planning on taking one more Kaplan full length before I start in on the AAMC tests. I have to choose between Kaplan 9, 10, 11. Out of these three, does anyone have a recommendation on which one I should take? Thanks!
 
About the Ads

Ebete

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
327
0
Status
Where are you getting these tests? Are you all taking a class? I have the Kaplan comprehensive review (2000ed.) which contains a test, how can I get the rest?

Thanks.
 

vicinihil

Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
1,583
5
Status
Resident [Any Field]
what did you guys think about #2...I'm getting pissed because I got a 25 on diag, 28 on #1 and only a stupid 29 on the 2nd one...sigh at this rate im going no where fast
 

mycurlyearly

mycurlyearly
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2006
50
0
CA
Status
Medical Student
vicinihil said:
what did you guys think about #2...I'm getting pissed because I got a 25 on diag, 28 on #1 and only a stupid 29 on the 2nd one...sigh at this rate im going no where fast

I thought it was definitely better than the first full length... I haven't gotten my score back from this one yet though (CA).
 

akinf

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
780
0
Canada
Status
Medical Student
That was pretty close to what I got. I had a 27 on the diagnostic, 28 on number 1, 29 on number 2, and today I got a 32 on number 3.
 

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
192
0
Status
Does anyone have any ideas about Kaplan 8,9,10,11
Does anyone recommend them, are they good or what?
 

vicinihil

Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
1,583
5
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I just heard that 11 was ridiculously hard. I'm starting to be skeptical about Kaplan because I heard the aamc verbal is nothing like kaplan and its PS is easier while its BIOL is similar. I don't know what to expect and if I take every Kaplan test and score with a grain of salt, I don't know how much faith I have it in.
 

lakerlovin

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
10
0
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm also wondering about 9-11, but I've taken 8 and thought it was pretty comparable to 6 and 7. And vicinihil, I agree that the AAMC verbal is very different than the Kaplan. I would recommend taking actual AAMC tests to get a better feel for your verbal (and overall score). I also think that the EK 101 verbal passages are pretty close to the AAMC ones. The scales on the EK verbal is much closer to real deal I feel. You can't miss 20-25 questions and still get a 10-11, like you can on some of the Kaplan scales. Hope this helps!
 

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2005
303
0
35
Status
any chance anyone here would be nice enough to send me the answers for fl 2? i just took the test and realized i didnt have the answers with them. I feel like i completely wasted my time
 

bunnybear

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
192
0
Status
lakerlovin said:
I'm also wondering about 9-11, but I've taken 8 and thought it was pretty comparable to 6 and 7. And vicinihil, I agree that the AAMC verbal is very different than the Kaplan. I would recommend taking actual AAMC tests to get a better feel for your verbal (and overall score). I also think that the EK 101 verbal passages are pretty close to the AAMC ones. The scales on the EK verbal is much closer to real deal I feel. You can't miss 20-25 questions and still get a 10-11, like you can on some of the Kaplan scales. Hope this helps!
Any ideas about Kaplan 5 and 6. I took 7 myself, even though I messed up badly on the physical, I think it's an ok test.
What about PR, are any good test (rreal close to real MCAT test)? if yea, what are the numbers for them
 

lakerlovin

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
10
0
Status
Pre-Medical
Between 5 and 6, I would take 5. I thought the PS of Kaplan 6 was the hardest of any kaplan test that I took. The scale was relatively easy, but I personally just don't like taking tests like that because I feel like it's not as realistic as the AAMC tests.
 
About the Ads

PistolPete

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
1,934
404
Status
Attending Physician
Hey guys,

I got some full length Kaplan practice tests off of a buddy of mine, but I don't have the answer keys. I want to do the tests, but it would be pointless without the solutions. Do you guys know where I can get a copy of the solutions? Would it be possible for one of you to PM me a scan of the answers? I'm not sure how many pages there are, but if it's a lot, then I guess I shouldn't bother....
 

yumimartian

yumimartian
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
52
0
San Francisco, CA
Status
i just had my full length 2 last sat and i am still getting about the same score as my diagnostic with the exception of verbal which i improved on by 3 pts (yay!) but my distribution for all sections is 7. :rolleyes: what i think is really holding me back from achieving my desired score is my partial inability to establish a solid foundation in all sections by 8/19! jeezus...thus, i was thinking of just learning the material by doing problems from the testbank at the test center and the ones online. what do you guys/gals think? i sure wish i had more time! i hope i can jump from my 21 to a 30(+) on the real thing!
 

pufferfish

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
219
0
Rio
Status
yumimartian said:
i just had my full length 2 last sat and i am still getting about the same score as my diagnostic with the exception of verbal which i improved on by 3 pts (yay!) but my distribution for all sections is 7. :rolleyes: what i think is really holding me back from achieving my desired score is my partial inability to establish a solid foundation in all sections by 8/19! jeezus...thus, i was thinking of just learning the material by doing problems from the testbank at the test center and the ones online. what do you guys/gals think? i sure wish i had more time! i hope i can jump from my 21 to a 30(+) on the real thing!
In the same boat... can't get past the 20's. Plus I'm not done reviewing. Just add to your review practice tests or at least sections here and there...that's what I'm told.

8/19 hope for the best, expecting the worst... hard to be confident at this point when this site is loaded with 30+'s and I can't squeeze a 25, but it's my own fight. if it's not meant to be, guess it won't happen. can't spend more time studying than i alread am.

luck to you!!
 

EBI831

legend in the making
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2006
956
4
Chi-town royalty
Status
Medical Student
memorize the flashcards. i say that's a guaranteed jump to the upper 20s regardless ifyou have them down.
 

yumimartian

yumimartian
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
52
0
San Francisco, CA
Status
thanks for the advice ya'll! i've only gone through some of the flashcards. i'll be sure to hammer those into my head hehe.

also, i do believe that gaining admission to med school is the luck of the draw.

good luck to ya'll on your road there!
 

estairella

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
403
1
Status
Pre-Medical
do NOT do Kaplan 6 ... unless you wanna spend an hour correcting it. :mad: Of all the Kaplan FLs I've taken, it's the one with the most errors; really really stupid errors too. I posted the ones I remember in the quote, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, but I've made it so there's no real spoilers.

PS
- peak of graph is shown as A, answer explains that it is B where A > B... in fact, the plausible answers were C and B, where C > A > B, so.. yea
- on one question the "correct" answer choice had a digit typo in the equation (all answers were equations) so that it was no longer correct, making that question unanswerable
- a graph with two lines (differentiated by type of dots) apparently "cross over" (according to question stems and answer key), but they do not in fact cross over on the graph! (the different dots stay on top and bottom, so it looks like the two lines hit and bounce off each other)
- in a galvanic cell, anions go to the anode, not cations, like Kaplan wants you to believe :thumbdown:

BS
- answer states that all 3 nitrogens are X because of Y (reasoning is fine); but in actual fact, there are only 2 nitrogens on the aforementioned molecule
- passage states "loss of a protein known as A inhibits B", while the answer key states "the A protein inhibits B"... enough said
- question asks which statement in the passage will be challenged by the following data... the answer is correct, with one problem: the statement is not made by the passage (directly OR indirectly)
 

yumimartian

yumimartian
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
52
0
San Francisco, CA
Status
trozman said:
do NOT do Kaplan 6 ... unless you wanna spend an hour correcting it. :mad: Of all the Kaplan FLs I've taken, it's the one with the most errors; really really stupid errors too. I posted the ones I remember in the quote, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, but I've made it so there's no real spoilers.
hmm...having to correct stupid mistakes made by test companies is ridiculous! but anyways, thanks for letting me know trozman. i think im gonna stick to doing as much aamc full lengths as i can prior to the real thing. anyways, gl if you're taking it this aug too!
 

cnatstop

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
26
0
Status
MD/PhD Student
Good luck!

yumimartian said:
i just had my full length 2 last sat and i am still getting about the same score as my diagnostic with the exception of verbal which i improved on by 3 pts (yay!) but my distribution for all sections is 7. :rolleyes: what i think is really holding me back from achieving my desired score is my partial inability to establish a solid foundation in all sections by 8/19! jeezus...thus, i was thinking of just learning the material by doing problems from the testbank at the test center and the ones online. what do you guys/gals think? i sure wish i had more time! i hope i can jump from my 21 to a 30(+) on the real thing!
 

Gatsby14777

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2006
38
0
Cambridge MA
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm with you guys-I'm working on getting all the flashcards down, and working on the topicals and high yield problem solving guide. I think once I get that down I'm going to be doing all practice exams and hoping to learn from them (moving from Kaplan to AAMC).

Do you have any other methods? I have heard the audio osmosis is good from one of my co-workers for when you are too tired to study (to cement things in your head).

I am taking Kaplan full length 3 tomorrow at Boston University, I find taking it under testing conditions is really helping...bc those chairs and desk suck. Hopefully getting stamina up, getting really comfortable with the material, and learning from the full lengths will help.

I'm hoping to see improvement soon. Glad to know I'm not the only one :oops:
 

yumimartian

yumimartian
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
52
0
San Francisco, CA
Status
hmm..I can't really offer much advice since I am still struggling with the kaplan passages. I just got my FL3 results back and i ended up with the same damn results as FL2, a 21 (7,7,7)!! How very frustrating. But umm, I'm just going to approach this by doing practice tests because my main issue is not knowing how to approach some of the problems in addition to test anxiety. Kaplan's green dot irks me. Anyways, I hope your FL3 yielded pleasing results. If not (*knocks on wood*), don't lose hope! Gl!

Gatsby14777 said:
I'm with you guys-I'm working on getting all the flashcards down, and working on the topicals and high yield problem solving guide. I think once I get that down I'm going to be doing all practice exams and hoping to learn from them (moving from Kaplan to AAMC).

Do you have any other methods? I have heard the audio osmosis is good from one of my co-workers for when you are too tired to study (to cement things in your head).

I am taking Kaplan full length 3 tomorrow at Boston University, I find taking it under testing conditions is really helping...bc those chairs and desk suck. Hopefully getting stamina up, getting really comfortable with the material, and learning from the full lengths will help.

I'm hoping to see improvement soon. Glad to know I'm not the only one :oops:
 
About the Ads

heathen

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2006
53
1
Status
Medical Student
bunnybear said:
Does anyone have any ideas about Kaplan 8,9,10,11
Does anyone recommend them, are they good or what?
I just took FL #9, my first full-length. 11-10-10. The Biological Sciences section was extremely hard, I didn't even touch the last passage. I missed 34 questions, yet pulled a 10. I am having doubts about Kaplan's level of difficulty compared to the AAMC ones, and the scoring scale really concerns me.

Thoughts?
 

odddodo

Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2006
135
0
Status
Kaplan's Physical Sciences section is much harder than the AAMC practice ones, but the curve is so generous that I think it might overcompensate. So far I've taken FLs 1-3, and surprisingly my scores have been steadily improving, even though it doesn't feel like I'm doing any better. And I haven't been studying much since the FLs began, so it can't be because I suddenly know the material better or anything.
 

mongmong

Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2006
94
0
NY
Status
Medical Student
heathen said:
I just took FL #9, my first full-length. 11-10-10. The Biological Sciences section was extremely hard, I didn't even touch the last passage. I missed 34 questions, yet pulled a 10. I am having doubts about Kaplan's level of difficulty compared to the AAMC ones, and the scoring scale really concerns me.

Thoughts?
I totally agree. So far, I've done 1,2,3,6,7,8 and did FL#9 today and found both physical and bio sections to be WAY out there. I felt like it was waste of my time, as it was so off compared to the other exams. I felt like I was guessing through all of bio and half of physical. It had a lot more questions solely based on passage information rather than content. But like you said, the curve was so generous it made up for it.

If anyone's contemplating doing few of the FL#s and can't do them all, I would say skip #9 and #10/#11 (only b/c there's no scale conversion for these two). All the rest are really good practices.
 

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2005
303
0
35
Status
i just finished the bio section from fl 5 (got an 8) and got owned by the organic passages. makes me want to cry.
 

poly800rock

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2006
189
1
Status
pufferfish said:
In the same boat... can't get past the 20's. Plus I'm not done reviewing. Just add to your review practice tests or at least sections here and there...that's what I'm told.

8/19 hope for the best, expecting the worst... hard to be confident at this point when this site is loaded with 30+'s and I can't squeeze a 25, but it's my own fight. if it's not meant to be, guess it won't happen. can't spend more time studying than i alread am.

luck to you!!
yeah, my highest right now is a 27 and i just got murdered on AAMC 9 today. kind of hate visiting this site because everyone is like...32 :mad:

kind of actually really upsets me :smuggrin:
 

Omyss

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
375
0
Status
guys within the next two weeks i plan on taking about 4 kaplan FLs... could you guys recommend me which ones i should take (or which ones to avoid)... b/c i heard that some of the kaplan tests are way too hard to be usefull, and that some are too easy..

thanks
 

osjx-82

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2004
186
7
Status
I just took my 1st full length ever. Kaplan FL1. I got a 30 (10-10-10). Can I expect this score to go up as I do more and more full lengths? I am expecting to do one everyday from now on until the test date. Or is this score more or less indicative of what I will be getting?
 

ssquared

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
876
3
sitting on the dock of the bay...
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I just took Kaplan FL4 today and was suprised at how much orgo was on there-5 out of 10 passages. I thought that on the actual MCAT it was closer to 25% (or at least, that's what they told us on the first day of class....) Is anybody else getting suspicious of how well the Kaplan FL's represent the actual exam? Should I just focus on taking AAMC practice tests instead?
 

Gatsby14777

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2006
38
0
Cambridge MA
Status
Pre-Medical
ssquared said:
I just took Kaplan FL4 today and was suprised at how much orgo was on there-5 out of 10 passages. I thought that on the actual MCAT it was closer to 25% (or at least, that's what they told us on the first day of class....) Is anybody else getting suspicious of how well the Kaplan FL's represent the actual exam? Should I just focus on taking AAMC practice tests instead?
I'm with with you, I think I'm going to start AAMC's this week. What did you think of the physical sciences on FL4?
 

maple_us

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2005
33
0
Status
I took kaplan FL#4, i thought i bombed it since i found it harder than all previous ones. But i ended up getting a 27, my last score was 2 points lower. are these tests at all representative of how you'll score on the actual one?
 

osjx-82

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2004
186
7
Status
I've been hearing from many places that the difficulty level of these Kaplan FL's don't accurately reflect the real thing, but the abnormally generous scale makes up for it in terms of scores, so they balance out in the end.
 

predoc07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
63
0
Georgia
Status
maple_us said:
I took kaplan FL#4, i thought i bombed it since i found it harder than all previous ones. But i ended up getting a 27, my last score was 2 points lower. are these tests at all representative of how you'll score on the actual one?
I am asking the same question. I got a 23 on FL 3 and today a 25 on FL 4. These tests are really difficult.
 

mingawanga

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
13
0
Status
Man, that FL#4 was ridiculous. I haven't had to guess point-blank for a while now, especially not in Bio. I ended up with 30, same as FL#1. The funny thing is that the 11 in verbal was what saved me (which isn't something that I should be counting on). But I seriously think these later Kaplan tests are ******ed, I was so stressed for time on PS I didnt even read half the passages, I just read the question and went to the diagrams first and then the paragraph. I don't think this is good way to practice strategy (certainly not mapping, which I dont do) since all the time is spent doing long calculations or staring blankly trying to deciper the dense-ass passage.
 

ssquared

Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
876
3
sitting on the dock of the bay...
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I just graded FL4 because I don't like having to wait for kaplan to post the scores....and (sigh) not so good. I scored a 30 on FL2 and was excited that I would improve after that, but apparently not. I went down three points on FL3 and have crawled back up to a 29. I have yet to break a 9 on PS. I studied chem and physics all week and I don't feel like I improved at all.

This is so discouraging....I really wanted/needed to score above a 33 to compensate for some poor grades. Hopefully I'll be able to take an AAMC test this week and see how it goes.

If I wasn't so sick of the material I'd be tempted to scrap the Aug test and try again in Jan....
 

Lals

Loner/Rebel
10+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2006
112
0
NY
Status
Medical Student
So far I've only taken 3 full lengths plus the diagnostic, and haven't been doing great but was steadily improving...sort of:

Diagnostic: PS 7 VR 6 Bio 9
FL 1: PS 7 VR 9 Bio 8
FL 3: PS 10 VR 11 Bio 8
FL 4: unknown

Obviously I'm a bit concerned with Bio; unlike the majority of test-takers, I've always known it's my weakness but have been studying it rather diligently, and I actually believe Orgo is one of my strengths, though I'm not sure my performance reflects that--the stuff Kaplan comes up with just seems so obscure. I missed FL 2 simply because I was out of town. I was actually looking forwards to todays test to see some improvement and was shocked by the difficulty of the test (even for Kaplan). Granted, I was literally elbow to elbow in a horrible little room while construction was being done on the building at the Garden City Kaplan center for the entire test, but i expected better of myself and can only assume I bombed it.

My question is thus: with one more FL Kaplan test schedueled (5), should I bother or just go with some AAMC tests? And if so, which ones? Unforntunately time is a factor at this point.
 

mingawanga

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
13
0
Status
I'm almost done with all the AAMC tests so I have time to do Kaplan 5 (with the way 4 went I wouldnt take 5 if I was stressed for time). I thought AAMC 3r had some sucky verbal passages, I think the general consensus is that 5-9 are all pretty good and most people count on 8 or 9 to be most reflective.
 

pufferfish

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
219
0
Rio
Status
I would take the kaplan FL's that your class schedule has to keep in the "mcat mode", over the next days/weekend (FL's 1-5 only)...then just review in between. i am going to ignore my kaplan scores--period. they suck. i feel that i know more than a 21/23...so screw 'em...use them to read passages, address questions i'm more comfortable with, sit through proctored sessions, then go in on 8/19/06 and treat that with intensified seriousness (obviously review in between)... i'm starting to get sick. :oops:

I started with a 19 diag, FL 2 with a 24, then plummeted down... :confused: their passages are "non-sensical" ...subject tests have been fine, topicals not... so bank on my very basic knowledge... i'm a gambling girl
 
About the Ads