Kaplan Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dental4life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I need a big big favor..... If there is anyone out there that just finished Kaplan and still has a login I would die if I could use it!!! I need to take some of the practice full length test. Even if you have already taken the test I can still retake them. Please please help !!! I need the practice before I take the test next month. You could email your user name and password to me at [email protected] Thank you so much. I love SDN!.

Members don't see this ad.

ok, someone stupid, please give her your username and password.

You know what spaniard go back to spain we don't need any more hispanics taking our spots in dental school, someone stupid, please explain why.

Because that person actually paid for the course, while you would be getting it for free.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what spaniard go back to spain we don't need any more hispanics taking our spots in dental school, someone stupid, please explain why.

i rather have a spaniard dentist who knows who he/she is doing rather some racist ******* like you...so you GTFO

Yes someone paid for the course and now they are done. Why should it go to waste? Being racist is not my case but having to lose a chance at dental school because I am not a minority is not fair. Have fun competing with my scores next year... they have to be high because I am white.

emmmmmmmmmmm once ur done with the course the password and log in id expires smartness.....
SOL:laugh:
and plz no need for ignorance...
all of us have an equal opportunity....
so CHILL:love:
lovvvveeee is the answerrrrrrr guysssss
loversssssssss
friendssssssss
u get my driftttt:luck:

Well since this thread is crazy neway I'll go off on a tangent by saying did you guys watch the 300 movie? It was great. makes me wanna be a spartan.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.