Step II kaplan helpful for step2??

Started by docputt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docputt

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me if the Kaplan review books are worth going over for step 2?? I didn't use them during core rotations. I plan on taking step 2 in Sep/Oct.
 
docputt said:
Can anyone tell me if the Kaplan review books are worth going over for step 2?? I didn't use them during core rotations. I plan on taking step 2 in Sep/Oct.


Hmm. not too many people responding here. Ive got the same question. Kaplan step 2 books look like they might take a lot of time to get through at the expense of going over review books multiple times (along with Q bank etc). Im looking at the Medicine book right now, and it looks pretty painful. On the other hand, what if you miss something by not reading Kaplan??

I guess I have 3.5 weeks exactly before I take this mo-fo, so Im going to have to figure out some strategy soon.

Legion.