Kaplan home study 2008 VS kaplan lecture notes 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keen2006

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone give some advises on this.

which material is better if im not going to join the live lecture and im gonna get the Goljan pathology .... just compare the pros and cons ignoring the money thingy

thanks alot~ god bless

Members don't see this ad.

i just like the lecture notes because they are not as bulky as there are 7 of them instead of 4, also the videos go along with the lecture notes perfectly, am sure it will go with the home study also but you will have to do a lot of jumping around

Yup, the home study had me flipping back and forth but the 7 book series fit w the vids pretty nicely.

I had both sets - and I went w the 7 books. The 4 book was too summarized for me and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the details. 7 has a lot of info tho. The biochem is like 400 pages I think. Crazy.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

can someone give some advises on this.

which material is better if im not going to join the live lecture and im gonna get the Goljan pathology .... just compare the pros and cons ignoring the money thingy

thanks alot~ god bless

Why are you only focusing on Kaplan? My premed group at harvard did research on a all the products out there. We concluded that The Gold Standard MCAT 2010 edition is the best choice. As a result, the whole premed group bought the package. They outline what you need to rememeber, understand and dont need to know. Check it out at MCAT-PREP.COM