Kaplan Intense Prep course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trp2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of your schools offer the option to take Kaplan Intense Prep course for 15 days and if so, was it worth to take it? How does it compare to the live prep course? Any comments will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a mixed response totheir program. I found that there were other materials that also helped. You may PM me for the comprehensive list..
shahana

I wanted to bump this thread to ask if anyone else has taken or will be taking the Kaplan Intense Prep program. I got the web based lectures and notes in November and have made it through immuno and micro so far. I'm taking the 15 days of live lectures in Philly in May but I don't know much about how it will work. i don't know anybody else that has taken or will be taking the intense prep program but I put alot of faith in test prep companies and I think Kaplan does a fine job. So I wanted to ask what other peoples experiences with the Kaplan intense prep program were. How were the 15 days of live lectures? How much of the web based lectures had you viewed before doing the 15 days of live lectures? How much Q bank had you done before hand? How were you scoring before and after taking the class? Any information you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me or post!