Kaplan IntensePrep Lecturers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njshibby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey we just got the list of people teaching at our kaplan course I was wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with the instructors

Pharmacology - Dr. Craig Davis
Physiology - Dr. Raj Dasgupta
Pathology - Dr. Cecil Cone
Biochemistry - Dr. Roger Lane
Immunology/Microbiology - Dr. Mary Ruebush

I heard Dr Davis was great and he seemed like it at a sample lecture but I don't know much about the rest.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump..no one really? Also we apparently have Dr Britt Wilson from U South Carolina instead of Dr Dasgupta. Anyone have these profs at school?

Hey,
Where are you taking your intense prep course at. I'm taking mine in Philadelphia at Drexel but I haven't received my schedule yet. And how did you receive your schedule. Did it automatically come to you or did you have to call someone. Also, you are the first person I've come across who is also taking the course. I'm relying on the Kaplan name that it's going to be a good use of time for board study. Have you generally heard positive things. Also, how much of the webprep lectures have you made it through and have you done any other pre prep. Anyway if you'd like to PM me that's cool. Thanks.

Hey,
Where are you taking your intense prep course at. I'm taking mine in Philadelphia at Drexel but I haven't received my schedule yet. And how did you receive your schedule. Did it automatically come to you or did you have to call someone. Also, you are the first person I've come across who is also taking the course. I'm relying on the Kaplan name that it's going to be a good use of time for board study. Have you generally heard positive things. Also, how much of the webprep lectures have you made it through and have you done any other pre prep. Anyway if you'd like to PM me that's cool. Thanks.

Hey sorry test today was awol. The intenseprep is the only course offered at my school, medical college of georgia. We just got the schedule sent out by our class prez, the local Kaplan arranges it with MCG. Calling Kaplan before wasn't really helpful. I like how it's set up, looks like it will be a good fast topic review to get things going and will leave me with plenty of time to study on my own. But I haven't heard anything about this structure compared to the others. If you have those lecturers you should be in good shape. I've heard great things about all of them, except for Dr Cone who I haven't been able to find anything about. PM me your email and I'll send you our schedule if you want a better idea of how they set these up.