Kaplan - Is this normal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

REH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:mad: Hi Everyone,

I was hoping that some of you who have taken Kaplan's online course might be willing to answer a few questions for me. I took the Diagnostic test four days ago now. Since doing so, I have not received any sort of report of my results, nor can I access the course syllabus online. Was this your experience? The web-site won't let me do anything other than look at my scores. I have yet to receive any course materials, even though I was told that they would be delivered within two days. I'm seriously considering dropping out of Kaplan. Is there anything of value in the online test prep other than the practice tests? Thoughts/comments greatly appreciated.

REH.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Laundry,

I'm enrolled in the online version. I thought that, after taking the Diagnostic, I would have access to a detailed breakdown assessing my strengths and weaknesses along with a course syllabus and access to Kaplan's online materials. I haven't any of this, so I'm a little confused as to whether this is 'normal' or something's out of whack.

REH.

It's possible it just takes a few days to update. They might update every Wednesday for example. Who knows. It is pretty weird that they wouldn't keep an ONLINE course updated daily. I took the classroom course. My materials (lecture books) arrived via fed-ex or w/e they shipped it with before the course began.

:mad: Hi Everyone,

I was hoping that some of you who have taken Kaplan's online course might be willing to answer a few questions for me. I took the Diagnostic test four days ago now. Since doing so, I have not received any sort of report of my results, nor can I access the course syllabus online. Was this your experience? The web-site won't let me do anything other than look at my scores. I have yet to receive any course materials, even though I was told that they would be delivered within two days. I'm seriously considering dropping out of Kaplan. Is there anything of value in the online test prep other than the practice tests? Thoughts/comments greatly appreciated.

REH.

You should recieve them in mail. I did, anyway.

Best way: Call Kaplan central not your center in your city. The center that is national.