Kaplan lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fernj1975

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has taken the Kaplan course and found that downstreaming the lectures was more beneficial than attending the live lectures? I?m currently debating if I should attend the live classes since I believe that I can work more efficiently by reading the textbooks and downstreaming the lectures. I would like to get some perspective from someone who actually tried them both. Any input will be beneficial, Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I am going a little, but I am doing both. I have the DVD's and I have signed up for the live lecture. I have heard such great things about the live classes. I have the dvd's in case something is unclear...

Personally, I am loving the live lectures. They have all been editors or authors of the Kaplan review book relevant to the topic and they have just been awesome!! And I am not one for sitting in lecture all day. At first I also thought I would just use the review books alone, but so far I have been so impressed with the lectures that I haven't felt the need to just use the books. Plus they fly through the review books and what I usually do is highlight the areas where I need more review.

Hello-

What are these DVDs you are speaking of? Are they DVDs of the Kaplan lectures? If so, did they come with the fee for the Kaplan course?

Thanks.