Kaplan Math Vs. Real PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meteorstar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im currently using Kaplan to study for PCAT. I was wondering if Kaplan math question resemble the real PCAT format and difficulty?
 
Some of the material is a good review but it doesn't cover enough precalc and calc. The practice questions are a lot harder because they require a lot of work to get the answer. I'ver heard Dr. Collins is good but I haven't actually tried it. Take a look at the Pearson practice tests - they're actual tests from past years - to get a sense of the difficulty of the questions. Once I did that, I just studied out a precalc/calc book at my university's library.