Kaplan MCAT 1 NEED SOLUTIONS

Started by Dr. Don
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Don

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey peeps, I was wondering if any of you has the DETAILED SOLUTIONS to Kaplan MCAT 1. I f you do can you please email it to me....I really appreciated,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by ctv1116
challenger81 can you post the links for the kaplan tests 1-5?

Ditto that. I don't know if it's "legal" per se, but if you wouldn't mind, having the tests would be sweeeet!
 
Just a warning about using the answer key. I took Test 1 yesterday, and the answer key posted here is slightly different. They've removed some of the Verbal questions from the test booklet, which puts the answers in the key slightly out of order. You need to go to the individual explanations to figure which questions on the key were omitted in the test booklet. Good luck.
 
bump.

I took Kaplan Test 2 today--does anybody know how to scale the scores?

Physical science: 50% correct
Verbal: 88% correct
Biological science: 75% correct