ilovemangoes13
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am taking my mcat next week and just took my last FL today and got a 507 (128, 125, 128, 126). It was AAMC FL 5 (i took FL 6 earlier). On my other FLs my scores looked like this:
Unscored: 509 with calcualtor
AAMC1: 505 (128. 125, 126, 126)
AAMC2: 504 (126, 125, 127,126)
AAMC6 : 515 (127, 130, 130, 128)
AAMC3: 512 (127, 127, 130, 128)
AAMC4: 509 (129, 127, 128,125)
And then AAMC 5 (507)
I would LOVE to get at least a 512 on test day, and I am not sure how to go about it now. I feel like with some science review I may be okay, but P/S is concerning because I haven't really done a deep content review like I did with the other sciences. I am trying my best with a busy schedule, but all of the FLs haven't been in ideal conditions (I woudl say the 512 and 507 ones were in the most ideal conditions). I try but sometimes I have to go do something for a few hours and then come back to it, or I have had an exhausting day and keep falling asleep in the middle of the test. Rn I have finished AAMC SB Vol 1 with around 65% but have not done P/S and I am working on SB vol 2. Will doing the PS SBs and practicing cars + PS anki be my best bet? Along with more overall review of CP and BB.
I am taking my mcat next week and just took my last FL today and got a 507 (128, 125, 128, 126). It was AAMC FL 5 (i took FL 6 earlier). On my other FLs my scores looked like this:
Unscored: 509 with calcualtor
AAMC1: 505 (128. 125, 126, 126)
AAMC2: 504 (126, 125, 127,126)
AAMC6 : 515 (127, 130, 130, 128)
AAMC3: 512 (127, 127, 130, 128)
AAMC4: 509 (129, 127, 128,125)
And then AAMC 5 (507)
I would LOVE to get at least a 512 on test day, and I am not sure how to go about it now. I feel like with some science review I may be okay, but P/S is concerning because I haven't really done a deep content review like I did with the other sciences. I am trying my best with a busy schedule, but all of the FLs haven't been in ideal conditions (I woudl say the 512 and 507 ones were in the most ideal conditions). I try but sometimes I have to go do something for a few hours and then come back to it, or I have had an exhausting day and keep falling asleep in the middle of the test. Rn I have finished AAMC SB Vol 1 with around 65% but have not done P/S and I am working on SB vol 2. Will doing the PS SBs and practicing cars + PS anki be my best bet? Along with more overall review of CP and BB.