1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

KAPLAN MCAT Comprehensive Study Set (everything from the prep class included)

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by TXMed2013, Dec 5, 2008.

1. TXMed2013

Removed

I have recently been accepted to medical school and am selling all of my MCAT study material. The bulk of my studying was from the Kaplan books, and I feel they prepared me well and in an organized fashion. The flashcards and the Quick Study Sheets are great to really drill in the concepts. Everything is in great condition (i.e. no torn pages, no water damage, no torn corners, minimal highlighting and writing).

Below is everything I am selling in this 2006-2007 KAPLAN MCAT comprehensive set:

The "Lesson Book"
    The "Verbal Reasoning Strategy and Practice" book
    The "Biological Sciences Review Notes" book
    The "Physical Sciences Review Notes" book
    The "High-Yield Problem-Solving Guide" book

Biology Quick Study Sheet
    Organic Chemistry Quick Study Sheet
    General Chemistry Quick Study Sheet
    Physics Quick Study Sheet

Biology Flash Cards
    Organic Chemistry Flash Cards
    General Chemistry Flash Cards
    Physics Flash Cards

Price is $165 for everything (shipping already included in the price). This is already my lowest price. If you're interested in buying, contact me through private message here at SDN, and I can give you my Paypal e-mail address.

For those of you starting to prepare for the Spring MCAT's this is a great deal and will help you immensely. Good luck!

#1 TXMed2013, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008