Kaplan MCAT, EK Audio Osmosis, EK MCAT 101 Passages!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polarisdana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Brand new Kaplan MCAT set from Kaplan 2013 course (I haven't even used these books. They are totally new). ($70 with shipping) It includes:
*5 review books for each subject (Physics, General Chemistry, Biology, Organic Chemistry, and Verbal)
*1 lesson book that is only used at Kaplan courses
*Kaplan flashcards for all subjects
* Laminated quick sheets (It has the most important formulas and topics that you can review on the go and before the exam).
*If you buy the new one, I will give you for free: USED books from past years, which are still useful because the key of the MCAT is to practice as many different problems as you can. And I will also give her a simulated MCAT exam from Exam Krackers.

- I have the same Kaplan MCAT set from 2012that is USED and has few markings (pencil) and worked out lesson book. ($50 with shipping)

- I have one more USED Kaplan MCAT set from 2012without the flash cards and without the laminated quick sheets and has a lot of markings (pen marking in lesson book), highlighting, and some writing. But I will give you the EK 101 Passages book for free ($50 with shipping)

- I also have the Audio Osmosis from Exam Krackers in a completely new condition ($50 with shipping)

-EK MCAT 101 Passages (Verbal) with few markings in pencil ($50 with shipping)

They need to go quickly. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.