Kaplan Mcat Study Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BLUE NIGHT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Kaplan MCAT review books / materials for sale.

Physical sciences review book $25.00

Biological sciences review book $25.00

High yield problem solving guide $25.00

Lesson book $20.00

Verbal reasoning and strategy practice book $25.00

MCAT quicksheet (Physics) $2.00

I also have a Barron's "How to Prepare for the MCAT" book for $5.00

All materials are available via mail...u pay for shipping.

Thanks
 
I have Kaplan MCAT review books / materials for sale.

Physical sciences review book $25.00

Biological sciences review book $25.00

High yield problem solving guide $25.00

Lesson book $20.00

Verbal reasoning and strategy practice book $25.00

MCAT quicksheet (Physics) $2.00

I also have a Barron's "How to Prepare for the MCAT" book for $5.00

All materials are available via mail...u pay for shipping.

Thanks


These items are still available and are in great shape!