Kaplan Midterm and Final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Duysal

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have searched then PM'd like crazy, but no responses so far. I apologize for revisiting this trite topic, but know that someone out there has what I am looking for. I have the zip file of Kaplan online subject tests, and solutions to the midterm and final, but am missing the midterm itself, and the final itself. Does anyone have these? I would really appreciate your help. I know someone does, because lots of people have asked before. I may also have some materials to share, too-- I have no problem with that. Please help! Thanks in advance. Just trying to get throught the DAT like everyone else.

D

Members don't see this ad.

i remember they dont give u it electronically, its on paper and the answers are electronically available on pdfs.

When I took the course, they gave the midterm/final electronically, but not in a downloadable pdf format... At least I couldn't figure out how to download it.

Members don't see this ad :)
there is a pdf available for both the midterm and the final.

I can tell you for sure that the kaplan course final is the same thing as the kaplan final in the blue book.

I remember everyone asking this awhile back...if I recall correctly, nobody ever produced.

there is a pdf available for both the midterm and the final.

I can tell you for sure that the kaplan course final is the same thing as the kaplan final in the blue book.

i am sorry it's been a while since i've seen my blue book. I just checked, i meant to say the full length practice test in the blue book is the same as the final if you bought the course.