kaplan midterm and final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BodybldgDoc

Does anyone have the kaplan midterm and final exam? I only have the answer solutions for both. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me the exam questions for both. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Bodybldgdoc, look in the classifieds section.

I did look in the classifieds and came across someone selling kaplan subject tests/exams but underneath was a comment that said "Do not purchase from this person as he is a fraud" lol
Ah well I think I'll just make do with what I have. thanks for the response sky

Members don't see this ad :)
I did look in the classifieds and came across someone selling kaplan subject tests/exams but underneath was a comment that said "Do not purchase from this person as he is a fraud" lol
Ah well I think I'll just make do with what I have. thanks for the response sky

Don't you have to take the test online? Is there ever a hard copy version of theses? I know the diagnostic was on paper.

Don't you have to take the test online? Is there ever a hard copy version of theses? I know the diagnostic was on paper.

I have the kaplan tests that someone uploaded on here in pdf format. Just that the midterm/final exam questions are missing and I only have the answers for them.

I have the kaplan tests that someone uploaded on here in pdf format. Just that the midterm/final exam questions are missing and I only have the answers for them.

I'm looking for the QUESTIONS too......

Are these Kaplan test usefull anyways??

I'm looking for the QUESTIONS too......

Are these Kaplan test usefull anyways??