Kaplan Natural Science Integration Workshops

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Konfetka

Sveta
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done these? They seem to be extremely hard, especially the second one. Let me know your input.

Members don't see this ad.

I think part of Kaplan tests are a scare tactic. From scoring horribly on one of their tests, it makes you feel like you have to study like crazy because you know nothing. Then, once you do and make a great DAT score, you tell everyone that Kaplan worked for you. Kaplan says that their material isn't all you need. Kind of a disclaimer.

I hate kaplan, they wouldnt let my extend my online access because i didnt do their stupid hmk. wasted so much money into that. wutever

Dr. Konfetka said:
Has anyone done these? They seem to be extremely hard, especially the second one. Let me know your input.

According to my kaplan instructor, the kaplan integration workshops are much harder than the actual test. i remember having to do 5 step dimensional analysis and calculations that would definately require a calculator. use it strictly for mastery of the material, not so much a gauge of how hard the test is.