Kaplan NBDE 1 (2005ed) and Mosbys Review NBDE 2

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I'm selling my Kaplan review book for NBDE part 1 (2005 edition). Has some highlighting and pencil notations. Also selling my Mosbys review for Part 2 of the boards. Again some highlighting and pencil markings. Looking for $40 for the Kaplan book and $20 for the Mosbys. 55$ even if you buy both together. $3 bucks for media mail shipping or you can pickup in the Boston area. Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone. I'm selling my Kaplan review book for NBDE part 1 (2005 edition). Has some highlighting and pencil notations. Also selling my Mosbys review for Part 2 of the boards. Again some highlighting and pencil markings. Looking for $40 for the Kaplan book and $20 for the Mosbys. 55$ even if you buy both together. $3 bucks for media mail shipping or you can pickup in the Boston area. Let me know.

Hello Tinman,

Would like to know whether you still have the Mosby's review with you. I am done with part-1, so need only Mosby's. If you still have it please let me know the payment method for the same.

Thank you.

hey,,,im interested in kaplan review book...is it kaplan notes???or dentessentials? if its kaplan notes I want it plz, [email protected]