Kaplan OAT books and others

Started by cessna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cessna

Future OD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you studying the OAT, I have for sale the large Kaplan book with flashcards, the small purple Kaplan book w/practice tests, and a handful of other less-well-known OAT study guides. They are very effective. I used only these books and some of my college texts and scored a 400 science/390 AA on the OAT in June. I did not take the Kaplan course, but inherited the books from friends.

If you're interested, please contact me by email at [email protected] and make an offer. Highest bidder takes it!