Kaplan OAT Course Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VTECaddict

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling my Kaplan OAT classroom course materials. They are the 2008 Edition, but I was able to compare several pages at random with the latest edition and everything that I looked at was identical, so no worries about having an "old" version.

For those who don't know, the materials include:
-Kaplan OAT Review Notes: 1200+ pages of comprehensive subject review
-Kaplan OAT Lesson Book
-Kaplan OAT/DAT QuickSheets
-Kaplan OAT/DAT Flashcards
-Laminated dry-erase sheet
-Dry-erase marker

QuickSheets and Flashcards cover Biology, General/Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Quantitative Reasoning.

Everything is in practically brand new condition. No writing or anything in the books. Flashcards are still sealed.

Looking for around $200 (free shipping), but open to offers. PM your offers, or if you have any questions. I also have pictures I can send or post if you want. 👍

SOLD! Thanks for looking! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for the late reply, I don't check in here often. Check your Private Message box so we can discuss details in private. 🙂