Kaplan OAT material for sale

Started by diddo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey, Plz tell me when did you take the class? also would be interested in selling "Kaplan OAT Review Notes, Lesson Book, flash cards and the online section for $30" let me know soon so. Thank You


I have the Kaplan OAT Review Notes and Lesson Book for sale. I'll also include the flash cards and the online section tests if wanted.

Private message me for an offer if interested or if you want further information.

Thanks.

All material sold![/quote]
 
Hey, Plz tell me when did you take the class? also would be interested in selling "Kaplan OAT Review Notes, Lesson Book, flash cards and the online section for $30" let me know soon so. Thank You


I have the Kaplan OAT Review Notes and Lesson Book for sale. I'll also include the flash cards and the online section tests if wanted.

Private message me for an offer if interested or if you want further information.

Thanks.

All material sold!
[/quote]

hey plz tell when did you took the test and how did you do and also i am interested in buy you OAT material for $30 dollars

you can contact me at zia_rahman @live.com

thanks