Kaplan OAT material

Started by btb83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

btb83

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my 2003 OAT Kaplan book along with the lesson manual and flashcards. They are still in good condition. The class itself cost around $1000 and you are mainly paying for this book. This book was very helpful and it's the only book I used to study for the OAT. I'd like to bid it out starting at $100 with shipping included. The bidding will end this Sunday (6/17) at noon and I will notify the highest bidder. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!