Kaplan OAT prep course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

henna94

Reaction score
Hi!
Getting ready to start studying for OAT so wanted to know if anyone here enrolled in Kaplan OAT prep course and if anyone did, was it worthed?

Members don't see this ad.

hey, I did purchase Kaplan course and it helped me a lot in my OAT score, I still have my account till next April and can share it. It was the best investment for me. I got AA360 and TS 390 the first time writing my OAT.

Hi
Congratulation on such an amazing score.
Also, you said you have Kaplan account till next April. I am writing my test in July, is there any way you can share it with me till then?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I am also taking my OAT in July! Did you use any other resources other than kaplan to prepare for your OAT?

Im also currently in the OAT live prep class but i'm not sure yet how beneficial it is

Hi was your live kaplan course beneficial? I’m debating wether I would take it or not

Hi was your live kaplan course beneficial? I’m debating wether I would take it or not
I did the self paced kaplan prep course and I do believe that it was beneficial. I wrote a post about my prep experience which you can find here if you would like to read it. Kaplan & OAT