Kaplan OCHEM Test 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

future_dentist

Kaplan Ochem Sub Test 3 was a b**** :thumbdown: .....did anyone else felt the same....i got like half wrong......this was after I reviewed Ochem all day today....hope real one is not nearly like this....

Members don't see this ad.

I too felt the kaplan ochem sub tests 3 & 5 were difficult.

future_dentist said:
Kaplan Ochem Sub Test 3 was a b**** :thumbdown: .....did anyone else felt the same....i got like half wrong......this was after I reviewed Ochem all day today....hope real one is not nearly like this....

Members don't see this ad :)
i know exactly how you feel. i'm normally better at ochem than gchem and bio.....but i did so horribly on the kaplan subject test. =( but i wouldn't worry so much.

future_dentist said:

Ridiculous!!! Don't worry though, they're only subject tests and the Kaplan chemistry is really hard. Have you done #4 and #5 yet? Death.....