future_dentist

10+ Year Member
May 14, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Kaplan Ochem Sub Test 3 was a b**** :thumbdown: .....did anyone else felt the same....i got like half wrong......this was after I reviewed Ochem all day today....hope real one is not nearly like this....

Dentalist

carpe diem
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I too felt the kaplan ochem sub tests 3 & 5 were difficult.

future_dentist said:
Kaplan Ochem Sub Test 3 was a b**** :thumbdown: .....did anyone else felt the same....i got like half wrong......this was after I reviewed Ochem all day today....hope real one is not nearly like this....

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2004
theyre hard. keep in mind that theyre SUBJECT tests, so theyre 1)not representative of ALL of ochem, and 2)alot more specific than the DAT will be. but hard is good,right?

About the Ads

duho.O

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2005
Status
i know exactly how you feel. i'm normally better at ochem than gchem and bio.....but i did so horribly on the kaplan subject test. =( but i wouldn't worry so much.

HopefulPredent

10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
future_dentist said:

Ridiculous!!! Don't worry though, they're only subject tests and the Kaplan chemistry is really hard. Have you done #4 and #5 yet? Death.....

MoobDDS

10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2006
Status
It's nothing. I got a 100% on #2 then got like 64% on number 3.

About the Ads