Kaplan Online Course

Started by gatorgrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatorgrl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has used Kaplan's Online PCAT course? The actual classroom course is not being held in the city I reside in, so I was thinking about enrolling in their online program. But before I spend the $1,050, I thought I should see if anyone had any comments about this online PCAT course.

Thanks!
 
gatorgrl said:
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has used Kaplan's Online PCAT course? The actual classroom course is not being held in the city I reside in, so I was thinking about enrolling in their online program. But before I spend the $1,050, I thought I should see if anyone had any comments about this online PCAT course.

Thanks!

i took the online course after i finished my freshman year and got an 86 percentile. i liked it and it gave me a good set up of studying, but i think that it was overpriced. i think that it is different for different people and if stucture really helps you then i would look into it.
 
Thank you so much! I really wasn't sure about taking the class. I think I will invest in it now. Have a great day!
 
gatorgrl said:
Thank you so much! I really wasn't sure about taking the class. I think I will invest in it now. Have a great day!

Unless you absolutely cannot force yourself to study without going to a class I would just buy the Kaplan book. It's essentially the same material you'll get in your class books. Make a study plan and stick to it, the test isn't hard enough to warrant paying $1000 to have someone tell you what is in your $45 study guide. I used just the book and scored in the high 90s.