1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

kaplan online math quizzes

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by marquito, Aug 9, 2011.

1. marquito

I feel like the questions on the math section quizzes are out there and so different than math destroyer.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nboogie

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I didn't get too deep into destroyer but I feel like the kaplan quizzes really helped me with my speed and efficiency. Some people swear by math destroyer though so it couldn't hurt.

4. marquito

Are you talking about the math section on each of the kaplan practice tests or the review quizzes that are online homework?

5. nboogie

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    The review quizzes. I started off timing myself and was only getting 40%. I shifted my focus to figure out how to do the math right, efficiently. After that I started to notice a significant improvement in my ability to solve the problems. This is when I started to work on my speed. I did end up running out of time on the real DAT as the problems were a bit more complicated than kaplan's but I ended up getting a 21 on the real thing for QR. I wanted to practice more with destroyer, I just ran out of time.