kaplan online math quizzes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marquito

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like the questions on the math section quizzes are out there and so different than math destroyer.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get too deep into destroyer but I feel like the kaplan quizzes really helped me with my speed and efficiency. Some people swear by math destroyer though so it couldn't hurt.

Are you talking about the math section on each of the kaplan practice tests or the review quizzes that are online homework?

The review quizzes. I started off timing myself and was only getting 40%. I shifted my focus to figure out how to do the math right, efficiently. After that I started to notice a significant improvement in my ability to solve the problems. This is when I started to work on my speed. I did end up running out of time on the real DAT as the problems were a bit more complicated than kaplan's but I ended up getting a 21 on the real thing for QR. I wanted to practice more with destroyer, I just ran out of time.