Kaplan Online PCAT Course

Started by bazuka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bazuka

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone taking the PCAT online course? I would highly appreciate if anyone can email me the ans keys for the diagnostic , midterm and the final exams at [email protected]. I took the course for the October exam and my access is expired and they want me to give them 200 to access it again. Kaplan people are so unfriendly and so rude, I wont recommend them at all!

I appreciate it thanks
 
I dont have that. But i just wanted to also say that I would never recommend them. Horrible first PCAT score after studying their online course pretty thoroughly. I really feel like their practice tests are easier than the actual PCAT. took Collins Prep and increased my score like crazy. Kaplan's a rip off ie they just asked you for 200 for an answer key! You can take Collins as many times as you wnt for free after just have to pay 50 for supplemental packets.