kaplan online practice test. WTF??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HdK

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took the actual test from 2009 test, which i scored 20 for the sections...i just took kaplan practice test that they offer online. does anyone know if this was an actual test?? cuz I just BOMBED the **** out of it. I have the actual test in 2 weeks and i just got 16 for bio, 18 for orgo, 18 for chem. Am i absolutely ****ED???? I didn't know anything from the biology cuz everything was taxonomy.

Members don't see this ad.

Disregard Kaplan, use QVault/Bootcamp, those are the ones that help and have diverse topics.

Do not worry about your scores from Kaplan, I have bombed that test as well because they ask really stupid questions. On my first time taking the DAT I scored a 13 on Kaplan's Bio section and a 19 on the real thing (I took Kaplan like a couple of days before too so I was crapping bricks).

i took the actual test from 2009 test, which i scored 20 for the sections...i just took kaplan practice test that they offer online. does anyone know if this was an actual test?? cuz I just BOMBED the **** out of it. I have the actual test in 2 weeks and i just got 16 for bio, 18 for orgo, 18 for chem. Am i absolutely ****ED???? I didn't know anything from the biology cuz everything was taxonomy.

The chemistry sections in Kaplan are loco bud, don't be nervous. Look at my breakdown, I scored a 19 on one of the last ochem tests and ended up getting a 29. Similar for gc, but much less drastic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! If you have any questions about the Kaplan DAT material please don't hesitate to ask!

Hey guys! If you have any questions about the Kaplan DAT material please don't hesitate to ask!

What makes your materials better than all the other materials?

What are the pro and cons of the other materials such as chad's, destroyer, qvault, and bootcamp as a comparison to your materials?